sábado, 24 de febrero de 2007

KRONOS: en el 2004 (aprox.)

Corte de cabello

FAITH NO MORE...FUCKIN FUGITIVE OF LOVE

Why do I live like this? Is this it?

Why do I believe the fact that nobody really couldn´t love me?Could you love me...again?

Why my thoughts were for bad and why your love was only for my goodness?I have a passion for myself destruction.

I can´t cry, I should talk with somebody but he never hear again what a need to tell,what I need to scream.To Shout, because if you don´t listen I can't call ,and if you jump, you just might fall. And if you shout, I'll only hear you, only hear you. If you could stay... then the night would give you up Stay...then the day would keep its trust,believe in trust do you? Stay and then i will stay with the demons you drowned Stay...with the spirit I found Stay...and the night would be enough Three o'clock in the morning It's quiet and there's no one around.

No hay comentarios: