sábado, 26 de mayo de 2007

el blues del azul

you are listen and feel the soul about a little guy that live him so blue world and all day and all night for he everything seems just so blue like him, inside and outside.Itself and everybody around and move your body around to listen...
I´m blue. I have a blue house with a blue window,blue is the color of clothe that I wear, the streets have a special blue I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.Blue is the people have come around, blue is my colour inside of a time, you know the words, know what a mean what is my feeling and live inside me. I´m blue. I´m blue.

I have a blue house with a blue window, blue is the colour of clothe that i wear. now the streets and the priests too,I have a girlfriend and she is so blue. Blue is the people have come around.Inside and outside and everythings is blue for him, and everybody around to listen I´m Blue.

No hay comentarios: